Monday, December 6, 2010

Travin's Birthday

Because Travin's and Morgan's birthdays are so close, we had a family party for both of them. These parties include my parents, my Grandma Bradshaw and my Aunt Barbara, Uncle Layne and their last two kids left at home, Brogan and Shelby. And just for the record, Brogan and Shelby are never allowed to go to college. Those two are my kid's hero's. To say that my kids get a little hyper when they know Brogan and Shelby are coming over would be a bit of an understatement.


Here is Travin on his actual Birthday. He is one happy two year old.


Here he is again. Happy. Presents make for excited children.


Travin could easily be the happiest two year old I have ever met. Besides being cuter than heck, he is pretty much a happy-go-lucky little guy. So. Fun. In addition to being happy and cute, his is also very busy and talkative. Very talkative.



Happy Birthday Travin!!

1 comment:

  1. Love your birthday pics, love your alternate ending, love your job system and love your house!

    ReplyDelete