Saturday, November 13, 2010

Morgan's Birthday

Can you pick out the birthday girl? I'll give you a hint, she is wearing pajamas. Oh wait, they all are. She is not looking at the camera. Oh wait, neither of the girls are. Here is another hint, she likes Ariel.


Remember the non-pretty birthday cake I warned you about? Morgan wanted an Ariel cake with pink frosting and purple writing. I rest my case.


Morgan wanted a glow in the dark baby. I FOUND ONE. Thank you very much. She also got a Rapunzel dress, Dora shoes and Tinkerbel sunglasses. Then in true four year old little girl fashion, she proudly sported them all at the same time.

FYI: The off-the-shoulder wardrobe malfunction was quickly remidied with a safety pin.

1 comment:

  1. What? That cake is awesome! Way to go! How did you get the picture of Ariel on there? Oh and your kids are so freaking cute!

    ReplyDelete