Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Never too late Bridal pictures

So it has been 10 and a half years since Brandon and I got married. I had bridal pictures done at that time and hated every single one. Every. Single. One. Yuck. So when my beautiful, talented, photographer sister Cindy casually, jokingly asked me if I wanted to put my wedding dress on and let her take a few pictures I jumped at the chance. Literally, jumped. Scroll down and you'll see. Then Cindy got our sister-in-law's Tracy and Caitlin on board to put their dresses back on. We picked a day we would all be in Rupert with babysitters/husbands. Tracy the beautiful beautition did our hair. My Mom helped with our, I mean my make-up because lets face it, I don't even own eye-shadow. And then the real fun began. Cindy even put on her dress for a couple of shots that my Mom took, but the rest of the time she was the one behind the camera calling all the shots. Much fun. Much, much fun was had that day.

It's sad being 5'6" and the shrimp of the family.



Yes, it was just as much fun as it looks.




How cute is this picture??? LOVE. IT.



I am still figuring this blogging thing out and forgot that I needed to upload the pictures in reverse order. So I will end on this note and post some more individual shots of us tomorrow. OR you can go to Cindy's photography website and see them all at www.cindylynnphotography.com Brouse the site or click on the "blog" button so see the one's she posted on her photography blog. So cute! I'm voting to do this again in another 10 years as motivation for us to still fit in our dresses.

3 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL!! I looked at Cindy's blog too. She does an awesome job and you all looked amazing! If only I could ever fit into my dress again I'd love to retake my bridal pictures - I too hated mine. But that day won't ever come, so I'll make do with what I have. ;0) I didn't know that Cindy was in Logan. If you ever visit her, you should give me a call and we could meet up sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny. I saw these on Cindy's blog first. They are great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 10.5 years?! are you sure?

    I just celebrated my 3rd anniversary. Things still seem so new. I feel like my bridal shots were taken just a few days ago. And, luckily, I do still fit into my dress, I think. And I LOVE my pictures. ...so, I don't really see the appeal to get them taken allover again. But maybe in 7.5 more years. wink wink!!

    ReplyDelete